Monday, September 7, 2009

Day at the lake!!

Our friends' daughter waterskiing for the first time!
Kelsey said that she didn't feel good and had headache before we left. We should have listened because she threw up on me and laid on the boat feeling miserable. It got the guys to stop skiing so the she could go home. Most of the kids were burnt by this time.
KyLee swimming with her friend being her crazy self.
This is how our friends' get their kids over their fear of going into the water. Spencer is not the only one!

Trevor proudly driving what he thinks is his boat!


Today we spent the day at the lake with some friends before I deliver in two days. It was very relaxing! Much better than laying around the house being miserable. The cool breeze felt great! I really made me want to wakeboard. Spencer talked me out of it. The thought of trying to get my pregnant body back in the boat worked!

No comments:

background