Wednesday, September 9, 2009

It's a Girl

Jacklynne Cherie Heiner

Born September 9, 2009


She weighed 6lbs. 11oz.


Trevor and KyLee very proud of their new sister!


KyLee, Mom, Kelsey and Trevor holding Jacklynne at the hospital!
We are very excited that she joined our family

Trevor is ready to take care of his new sister.
Jacklynne's delivery went very smooth and fast. Once I got to the hospital, I got my epidural, my water broke and two pushes later Jacklynne comes out. The nurses were amazed that I did not yell or scream, that I reminded flat throughout the deliver. Other nurses would come in my room and ask if they could change and be my nurse. Their patients were very loud. Spencer had to lift me to the recovery bed since the epidural kicked in after Jacklynne came out. I had no feeling in my legs. Recovery will be easy though due to no tears or stitches.
It was a very busy day at the hospital.
We are very excited to spend time with Jacklynne.

No comments:

background